- Product Classification List
Multi Protection UV Bouncer SPF50+ PA+++
Protects skin from ultraviolet rays. Aqua-based formula touches the skin and delivers a refreshing and moist feeling. Aqua UV Cooling Protector
- 입력해주세요. :
50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz.
Available for all skin types
Period of use or after use
August 2017 Manufacturing / 12 months after opening
How to use
At the end of basic care, take an appropriate amount (half size of cherry) and apply it evenly over the entire face from inside to outside.
Manufacturers and Manufacturers
Cosme Korea / Code Cosme International Co., Ltd.
Country of manufacture
Republic of Korea
All raw ingredients
Purified water, It is preferable to use an aqueous solution containing at least one member selected from the group consisting of carbonated water, denatured alcohol, ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate, octocrylene, ethylhexylsalicylate, butyleneglycol, butylmethoxydibenzoylmethane, methylmethacrylate crosspolymer, silica, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenolmethoxy Cysteine, cysteine, cysteine, cysteine, glutamic acid, glutamic acid, isoleucine, lysine, leucine, arginine, aspartic acid, alanine, cysteine, Phenylalanine, Methionine, Threonine, Tyrosine, Valine, Serine, Quinoa Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Sage Leaf Extract, Madonna Lily Scale Stem Extract, Lilac Extract, Snow Lotus Extract, Acerola Extract, Acacia leaves leaf extract, rosemary root extract, guava leaf extract, aloe vera leaf extract, desert sand verbena leaf extract, cinnamon bark extract, decite bark / leaf Water, lime oil, dimethicone, sodium acrylate / sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, acrylate / C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, potassium hydroxide, , Disodium ditallow, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexyl glycerin, 1,2-hexanediol, fragrance
Presence or absence of screening of food and drug safety
Precautions when using
1. Cosmetic notes:
1. Use cosmetics to discontinue use if you have any of the following problems, and consult your dermatologist if symptoms persist after use.
A) If there are abnormalities such as red spot, swelling, itching, irritation during use
B) If the applied area is affected by direct sunlight as above
2. Do not use in areas with scratches, eczema or dermatitis.
3. Precautions for storage and handling
A) Be sure to close the plug after use.
B) Keep out of reach of infants and toddlers
C) Do not store in hot or cold place or in direct sunlight.
Quality assurance standards
This product is compensated by Fair Trade Commission Notice "consumer dispute resolution standard".
- 1. Order cancellation
- - Cancellation cannot be made after 12:00p.m. on the next day of the order date, though the shipment hasn’t begun.
- - If the product hasn’t shipped yet, the cancellation can be made before 12:00p.m. on the next day of order date through email.
- - When ordering through deposit, order cancellation before payment is done if payment isn’t made within 3 days.
- - If cancellation is received/approved after shipping due to private reasons, then you must pay for round-trip delivery rate to your location.
- 2. Exchange/Refund
- - Exchange/refund request can be registered through email within 7 days after delivery.
- - The round-trip shipping rate is charged to the customer for exchange/refund due to customer’s private reasons.
- - If refund is approved after request, then we will guide you in regard to the refund charge and round-trip delivery fees.
- - If the product is different from our description/advertisement on the page, or you are eligible for exchange/refund due to product malfunction or wrong delivery, then the shipping rate for refund/exchange will be paid by our company.
- ※ Other policies regarding exchange/refund will follow the Terms of Agreement & Usage.
- 3. Cases when refund is not possible
- - When there is no product failure/wrong delivery
- - When no description is offered for reasons for refund
- - When seal/tag of the product has been removed
- - When the product is used or laundered at least once
- - When the product is damaged/changed due to reason attributable to customer
- - When product packaging (bag/case) is lost
- - When the refund date has passed
- - When the product or its packaging is damaged
- 4. Delivery Information
- 1) Shipping Charge
- - The international shipping price differs according to the weight and rate set by the shipping company (box weight included).
- 2) Delivery Date
- - Generally, delivery is completed within a minimum of 5 to a maximum of 10 business days after payment is completed.
- - The delivery date may change depending on the country, product inventory, customs, and other factors.
- - You can check the delivery information after the shipping has started through your email or My Page > Order Details Page.
- 3) Precautions (The delivery date may be inevitably delayed due to the circumstances below. We ask for your kind understanding.)
- - Ordering is done during or before company’s holidays.
- - Delivery coincides with company holidays, year-end and New Year holidays, or summer holidays.
- - High delivery traffic (e.g. due to bad weather)
- - Orders made during Saturdays, Sundays, or festival days are sent on the next business day.